Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Black Canary Cosplay by Holly Brooke

Continuing the theme from yesterday's Dragon Con post comes a handful of wonderful cosplay photos featuring model Holly Brooke as Black Canary.


I found these pictures of Brooke as Black Canary on Monday at the website ComicBookMovie.  All of the photos were taken by Lucky Monkey Photography, and you can see fourteen pictures from this awesome session at their Facebook page.


I encourage you to check out all of Brooke's Black Canary pictures; they're gorgeous!  And I have to say she is one of the best Black Canary cosplay models I have ever seen.  She's got the attitude.  She's got the wide-spaced fishnet stockings.  She's got the blue jacket that looks like a denim style but made of leather or vinyl or something reflective--very cool!

What's more, this particular look for Black Canary comes as a breath of fresh air after seeing so many recent convention photos of the last year with Canary in her Arrow costume.  I get why it's so popular, because it's on TV and it's relatively simple, but I love the classic interpretation with the fishnets and either blue jacket or blue stockings.

1 comment: